Britney Spears is an American recording artist, singer, dancer, actress, and entertainer. She began performing as a child, landing acting roles in stage productions and television shows. In the late 1990s, Britney Spears becomes the ultimate pop princess ushering a new era of music for the entire generation. Britney adopted more mature and provocative themes for her next two studio albums, Britney (2001) and In the Zone (2003), and made her feature film debut in a starring role in Crossroads (2002).
Biography & Wiki
Britney Spears’s full name is Britney Jean Spears. She was born on 2 December 1981 in Mississippi, US. in a Christian family. Hence, her current age is 39 years. Britney’s Zodiac is Sagittarius.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height in centimeters||162 cm|
|Height in meters||1.62 m|
|Height in feet inches||5′ 4″|
|Weight in Kilograms||59 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||130 lbs|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Britney’s father is Jamie Spears who is a Conservator. Her mother’s name is Lynne Spears who is an Engish-American author. She has an elder brother Bryan James Spears who is an American T.V. & film producer. Britney has one younger sister named Jamie Lynn Spears who is also an Actress & singer-songwriter. She has two sons Preston Federline and Jayden Federline.
Boys, affairs, spouse name
Britney Spears has many boyfriends. In high school, she dated Reg Jones. In the early 90’s she dated Justin Timberlake.
There was a rumor that Britney’s romance with her choreographer, Wade Robson. Because of that she and Timberlake broke up. There was a buzz that Britney had a brief fling with musician Fred Durst. There was also a rumor in media that, she was romantically linked to Colin Farrell in 2003 after attending a movie premiere with him. In the summer of 2003, things got romantic between Britney and Columbus Short. She also dated Jared Leto in 2003.
Britney married Jason Alexander. But the couple divorced in just 55 hours.
After that, she began dating music producer J. R. Rotem. After Britney’s infamous breakdown, she entered rehab in February 2007. While at a Promises rehab center in Malibu, California, she met musician Howie Day. The two reportedly started dating.
She also dated Criss Angel after MTV Video Music Awards performance. Britney dated Adnan Ghalib in 2007. After that, she went into a long-term relationship with her former manager, Jason Trawick. Soon after she started dating David Lucado. She had a relationship with Charlie Ebersol for eight months. Currently, she is in a relationship with Sam Asghari.
Education and School, College
Britney enrolling her at the Professional Performing Arts School. She also enrolled at McComb’s Parklane Academy.
Favorites Things and Like & Dislike
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Lopez|
|Inspirations||Madonna, Janet Jackson, and Whitney Houston|
|Favorite Movies||Steel Magnolias(1989), Pretty Woman(1990)|
|Favorite TV Shows||Sex And The City, Buffy the Vampire Slayer|
|Favorite Books||The Horse Whisperer (Nicholas Evans)|
|Favorite Author||Max Lucado|
|Favorite Sports||Basketball, Tennis, Golf|
|Favorite Video Game||Pokémon Go|
Britney Spears career
In 1991, a young Britney Spears lost on Star Search. Instead, a 12-year-old named Marty Thomas won on the episode. At the age of nine years, she was already an accomplished Gymnast. She went on to have a singing career of his own but didn’t exactly become a household name like his ’90s competitor. When she first auditioned at age 8, producers thought she was too young for the show. So, she enrolled in the Professional Performing Arts School and got some acting experience. Then, four years later, she was cast on The Mickey Mouse Club with her first love Justin Timberlake.
Before Britney signed to a record label, she was in talks to join a girl group called Innosense. But instead of sticking with that route, she pitched solo demos and ended up being signed to Jive Records in 1997. Innosense later opened for Britney on tour then the band broke up in 2002.
That’s right — “Hit Me Baby One More Time” and the like were recorded in Stockholm at Cheiron Studios. Britney flew there in the spring of 1998 and worked with famous producers like Max Martin and Denniz Pop on her first album. Britney made a big splash on the charts when …Baby One More Time hit shelves (remember, this was 1999). The record went on to sell over 10 million copies in a year and was the biggest selling album ever by a teenage artist. It’s also one of the best-selling albums all the time and the best-selling first album by any artist ever. Not too shabby.
She was the world’s most powerful celebrity in 2002
According to Forbes, at least. She came in first on their annual Celebrity 100 list that year after pulling in $39.2 million that year and being featured in over 25,000 news items. Coming in second that year? Tiger Woods. How times have changed. Britney Spears did go down in the books as the Most Searched Person of both 2007 and 2009.
The blonde was a restaurateur, briefly, at least. She opened an NYC eatery called Nyla in June 2002 but by November of that year, she cut her ties. The Cajun restaurant was a partnership with famed chef Bobby Ochs and the name came from the abbreviations for New York and Louisiana.
She’s been nominated 8 times, but only has one trophy. Her moment to shine came in 2005 when she was awarded Best Dance Recording for “Toxic.” She was pregnant with her first son at the time of the win and wasn’t there to take the stage at the big show.
Music videos are dangerous, especially when you’re Britney Spears. The star injured her left knee while shooting the video for “Outrageous” in June 2004 and she had to undergo surgery. Because of the long rehabilitation, she was forced to cancel The Onyx Hotel Tour. Luckily, Kevin Federline was around to nurse her back to health. The video was never released.
The year was 2006 and the show was Will & Grace. Britney played a closeted lesbian named Amber Louise for the “Buy, Buy Baby” episode of the hit comedy.
Awards & Recognitions
Britney’s musical success can be celebrated over six MTV Music Awards, nine Billboard Music Awards, and one Grammy Award for Best Dance Recording for “Toxic” in 2005.
Salary and Net Worth
Britney Spears earns almost $34 million from her various endeavors. Her estimated net worth of almost $215 million.
Britney purchased Thousand Oaks, California (CA), US. This 20.98 Acre estate in 2015 for $7.4M. The main house is 13,264 Sq. Ft, and has 5 bedrooms and 7.5 bathrooms. She also has a house in Los Angeles.
|Phone Number||She didn’t like to share his Phone number publicly.|
|Email Id||Not Available|
- Madonna kissed both Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera at the end of their 2003 MTV Music Awards, which got the show more popular than the event itself.
- She started dating Kevin Federline when his then-present girlfriend Shar Jackson was already pregnant with Kevin’s baby.
- Britney Spears accidentally swore and screamed at the crew, right before a show and without being aware of the fact that her Mic was on!
- Britney went through a rough patch in her life after her divorce from Kevin Federline in 2007 as well as her aunt’s death. She lost custody of her kids for being AWOL in the court trials. She went bald and also attacked the Paparazzi with an umbrella!
- Britney and J. Timberlake brought each other toilet seats (costing $21000) with their own faces on them.
- She turned down proposals for the songs ‘Telephone’ and ‘Umbrella’ (That Rihanna rocked!).
- Jason Alexander and Spears were married for a total of about 55 hours! The marriage that created history for being the Shortest Marriage was annulled thereafter.
- She was dropped by PETA from the position of a substantial spokesperson because she used a python and a caged tiger in her MTV Video Awards Show performance in 2001.
- She was pranked by her “Crossroads” co-star Anson mount. Before their big on-screen kiss, she ate a spoon full of garlic to disgust Britney.
- The reason that Justin Timberlake gave for breaking up with Britney Spears was that she had cheated on him. The model in his music video ‘Cry me a river has a striking resemblance to Britney. Although the reason for the break-up has not been confirmed.
- Britney Spears was sued by her ‘bodyguard’ accusing her of sexual harassment in 2010 and the case was settled out of the court in 2012.
Facts about Britney Spears
- Britney, along with Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Ryan Gosling, and actress Keri Russell appeared on Children’s Variety show for two seasons.
- She gained popularity with the song ‘Baby One more time’ in 1999, which was originally intended for TLC.
- The role Daisy Duke in Dukes of Hazzard was initially supposed to play Britney Spears, which eventually went to Jessica Simpson.
- Britney’s line of fragrances is so important that they make a lion’s share of 34% in the Celebrity Perfume Market.
- Shonda Rhimes, who created some well-known TV series like Scandal and Grey’s Anatomy, wrote Spears’ first and last movie ‘Crossroads’ (2001), which was a commercial success.
- In her fourth album In the Zone, she took the charge of creative control and feature the globally successful number Toxic.
- Britney was the best-selling artist for most of the first decade of the twenty-first century.
- Her voice type is a soprano.
- She has been lucky that her houses didn’t catch fire when her carelessness had almost left no chances.
- On holiday, She likes to relax and spend time with her sons.
- Whether it was intentional or coincidental, her song ‘3″s duration is 3:33.
- Britney has appeared in an episode of the popular TV show ‘How I Met Your Mother’.
- She bought a bed that her psychic said belonged to Britney in her past birth when she was a princess of the British Empire. The coincidence is that her Grandmother is British.
- Britney acted in Broadway before she made it big in the music industry and also was an understudy with Natalie Portman for an off-broadway show Ruthless!.
- Britney is infamous for doing lip-sync during her live or TV performances.
- A fan bought her left-over sandwich for $500 on e-bay and another one had her left-over juice shipped to Germany and had whatever tiny bit was left till it reached him.
- Spears did not have a cellphone for the years 2008-2011 when she had a hiatus because of an emotional breakdown.
- She has dogs whose names and breeds have her ethnicity (British and Maltese) in their nomenclature. She has got one Yorkshire Terrier named ‘London’ and a white Maltese dog named ‘Lacy’.
- Britney Spears turned down proposals for the songs ‘Telephone’ (Later produced with Lady Gaga and Beyonce) and ‘Umbrella’ (That Rihanna rocked!).
- Spears has co-written the book Heart to Heart with her mother Lynne Irene, which is about Britney’s life though. Lynne also wrote A Mother’s Gift and a Journal: “Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World.”