Hrithik Roshan is an Indian Film Actor. He is well known for his outstanding performance for the different characters in his movies, and also he is a great dancer. Hrithik has received six Filmfare Awards, and among them for the best actor. Furthermore, he is one of the most handsome men in the world. He has started acting as a child actor in many movies of the 1980s. However, he has begun his carrier with the leading role in the film “Kaho Na Pyar hai.” His looks are compared with the Greek God by many people.
Hrithik Roshan Biography & Wiki
Hrithik Roshan’s nickname is Duggu. He was born on 10 January 1974 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India to a Punjabi Family. Hence, His current age is 47 years. Hrithik’s Zodiac is Capricorn.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height in Centimeters||180 cm|
|Height in Meters||1.80 m|
|Height in Feet Inches||5’ 11”|
|Weight in Kilograms||80 Kg|
|Weight in Pounds||176 lbs|
|Eye Color||Hazel Green|
Hrithik Roshan Tattoo
- On Right Wrist: A six-point star with a red circle
- On Left Wrist: Sussanne written
Hrithik Roshan Family Members
Hrithik’s father, Colonel Rakesh Roshan, is a Filmmaker in Bollywood. His mother, Pinky Roshan, is a homemaker. Famous music director Rajesh Roshan is his uncle. He has an elder sister named Sunaina Roshan.
Girls, affairs, spouse name
He got married to the first sight love of his life, Sussanne Khan on 20 December 2000 at Golden Resorts and Spa, situated on the outskirts of Bangalore. They have two sons named Hrehaan Roshan and Hridhaan Roshan. On 1 November 2014, the two got divorced with mutual consent, but they are still spotted together as doting parents to their sons on holidays.
According to the media, Hrithik was rumored to be involved with Kareena Kapoor during the shoot of Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon (2003). His wife did not like Hrithik and Kareena getting close to each other. So, to appease his wife, he never worked with Kareena again. There was also a buzz that he was dating the Mexican actress Barbara Mori during the shooting of the film Kites in 2010.
Later, the actor also alleged to be dating his Krrish 3 co-star Kangana Ranaut. According to some sources, Hrithik is believed to be getting close to Shweta Bachchan after his divorce from Susanne.
Education and School, College
Hrithik Roshan was educated at the Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai. He had received a Bachelors of Commerce from Sydenham College, Mumbai.
Favourite Things and Hobbies
|Favourite Food(s)||Indian Food but not Fatty Dishes; Dal, Chawal, Chicken, Mutton, All Vegetables Made Indian style; Italian, Mexican and Chinese Cuisines|
|Favourite Bollywood Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Raj Kapoor|
|Favourite Hollywood Actor(s)||Richard Gere, Al Pacino, Steve Martin, Jerry Lewis|
|Favourite Bollywood Actresses||Madhubala, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol|
|Favourite Hollywood Actresses||Julia Roberts, Helen Hunt|
|Favourite Bollywood Film(s)||Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai, Sholay|
|Favourite Hollywood Film(s)||Pretty Woman, When Harry Met Sally…|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Black, White|
|Favourite Destination(s)||London, Phuket|
|Favourite Outfit||Jeans and Lose Clothes|
|Favourite Perfume||Polo Sport|
|Favourite Game(s)||Doom, Trivial Pursuit, Balderdash|
|Favourite Fruit(s)||Apple, Banana, Chikoo, Grapes|
|Favourite Dessert(s)||Apple Pie with Vanilla Ice-Cream, Brownies with Ice Cream, Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce|
|Favourite Pet||Persian Cat|
|Favourite Book||Easy way to Stop Smoking by Allen Carr|
|Favourite Dancer(s)||Shammi Kapoor, Michael Jackson|
Hrithik Roshan filmography
At the age of 6, he made his entry into Bollywood as a child artist in a dance sequence of 1980’s film- Aasha. Before appearing in films, he assisted his father, Rakesh Roshan, in his directions- Karan Arjun and Koyla. He used to do odd jobs on the sets like serving tea to the actors and even sweeping the floors. Hrithik made his film debut Kaho Naa…Pyaar Hai (2000), in this film acting performance generated him Filmfare awards for best actor and best male debut. The movie was a great hit and ended up becoming the highest-grossing film of 2000. His performance in the film was liked by the audience very much and established him as a prominent actor in Bollywood. Furthermore, his signature dance moves in the song, “Ek Pal Ka Jeena,” became a nationwide sensation and a big craze among the youth.
In his second release, Fiza, he played the character of an innocent Muslim boy who becomes a terrorist after the Bombay Riots. Hrithik appeared in Fiza to expand his horizon as an actor. His role in Karan Johar’s family drama, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, received massive love not only from India but worldwide.
After several Critically & Unsuccessful films, he started the science fiction film Koi…Mil Gaya (2003) & Krrish (2006), both the movie Superhit on Box office and he Received Filmfare award with Huge popularity. Hrithik Roshan now Established himself as one of the Highest-Paid Actors in the Bollywood Industry. He has done in Many Commercial Successful Films, which has nominated him Several Filmfare awards for Best Actor. Some of Hrithik Roshan notable & Commercial successful Film includes “Dhoom 2 (2006), Jodhaa Akbar (2010), Guzaarish (2010), Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2011), Agneepath (2012), Krrish 3 (2013) & Bang Bang(2014), Kaabil (2017). In 2019, he portrayed an Indian mathematician, Anand Kumar, in the biopic titled “Super 30,” directed by Vikas Bahl.
Hrithik Roshan stunt
For his film, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, he did all the adrenaline-pumping stunts himself without the help of body double-bull chasing, skydiving, and underwater diving. After the release of Bang Bang, Hrithik became the first actor to do a flyboarding stunt in a Bollywood film. In 2017, his role as a blind person in the movie Kaabil pleased everyone. Later, it disclosed that to get into his character, he locked himself for about four to five days in his house and moved around blindfolded. He just wanted to become familiar with the body language of blind people. Moreover, he also invited a few blind people to his place and studied their expressions and gestures.
Award and recognition
- 2001: Best Male Debut and Best Actor for Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai
- 2004: Best Actor and Best Actor(Critics) for Koi… Mil Gaya
- 2007: Best Actor for Dhoom 2
- 2009: Best Actor for Jodhaa Akbar
- 2001: IAS (Indo-American-Society), Young Achievers Award
- 2004: Anandlok Awards, Best Male Actor for Koi… Mil Gaya
- 2007: Bollywood People’s Choice Awards: Best Actor for Krrish and Dhoom 2
- 2017: Hall of fame award
Salary and Net Worth
Hrithik Roshan Net worth is ₹1428 Crore ($215 million) and his Salary ₹50 Crore Indian Rupees for each movie he played.
Hrithik Roshan’s car collection includes the Rolls Royce Ghost Series II. He reportedly also owns a Mercedes S500. His other cars are Jaguar XJ, Ferrari Modena, Maserati Spyder, Porsche Cayenne Turbo, Range Rover Sport.
House Address El Palazzo, Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053 Phone Number He didn’t like to share her Phone number publicly. Email Id N/A
- In December 2000, riots began in Nepal after a rumor spread that Hrithik made the anti-Nepal remark that he hated Nepal and its people. However, Hrithik denied making such comments and said, “I can name all the interviews I have given. All the tapes are there for anyone to see anytime. I have never spoken against Nepal or the Nepalese people, whom I love.”
- During his alleged affair with Barbara Mori, his then-wife Sussanne left his house, but later they united, sadly for not much longer as in 2014 they separated.
- A poster of Hrithik was distributed on the eve of a local government election. The poster portrayed him in a dancing pose and carried the slogan, Vote DA for all the people. DA is the opponent Democratic Alliance in South Africa, which led to the prohibition of Hrithik’s films in South Africa.
- He and Kangana Ranaut had a media-led fight, which started with her calling him a “silly ex”, and later resulted in full-blown name-calling, e-mail leaking, legal battle.
Facts about Hrithik Roshan
- Hrithik’s official surname is Nagrath, not Roshan.
- He was born with two thumbs on his right hand, and his classmates used to make fun of it.
- With his first earnings of ₹100, which he got from shaking a leg next to Jeetendra in the movie Aasha, he purchased 10 Hot Wheel Cars that were in vogue at that time.
- Before making his film debut, he took bodybuilding classes from Salman Khan.
- Being a style icon, he has launched his fashion label brand named HRX, which deals in casual clothing.
- At the age of 19, he had Scoliosis, a spinal disc herniation, and the doctors told him that he would not be able to dance or act, but he struggled through his weaknesses.
- In his debut, it was first expected that Kareena Kapoor would be seen opposite him, but she walked out of the film due to some misunderstanding between Hrithik’s father and Kareena’s mother.
- On Valentine’s Day in the year 2000, he received around 30,000 marriage proposals from his fans.
- He was the first choice for Shah Rukh Khan‘s role in Don and Swades, Akshaye Khanna‘s role in Dil Chahta Hai, and Siddharth’s role in Rang De Basanti.
- While shooting for his film- Kites in 2009 in Los Angeles, USA, he met his dancing idol, Michael Jackson.
- During his growing years, he had a massive crush on Madhubala and Parveen Babi.
- He had a stammering problem in his childhood, due to which he used to bunk his school and oral test classes. However, he overcame it with the help of a speech therapist.
- Hrithik used to do stunts on his BMX bike to impress Sussanne, and she used to call him “Bholunath.”
- He is a fitness freak and is very much conscious of his health and diet routine. Whenever he is ill and suffers from bad health, he gets depressed and starts working out at that moment, which reflects positive vibes in his life.
- Despite being so successful in his life, he is terrible at handling finances on his own, his ex-wife and mother take care of it.
- He loves documenting his day-to-day life in a scrapbook, which is filled with a lot of pictures.
- Hrithik motivates everyone to quit smoking, but there was a time when he was severely addicted to smoking. He told in an interview that Allen Carr’s publication- Easy Way to Stop Smoking, helped him a lot to quit this filthy habit.
- Hrithik is an avid animal lover and had a pet pug named Puggy, and cats called Pearl and Tiger, who is no more. He also bought a beagle named Paris for his sons.
- Hrithik has his wax statue established at Madame Tussauds’ museum.
- During the stunt shoots for “Bang Bang,” he suffered a head injury and later, underwent surgery for the removal of a blood clot in his brain.
- He launched an integrated and fun learning book series titled “Tactabet,” which is for visually impaired people and kids with low vision published in Braille format.
- Hrithik Roshan At The Launch Of Tactabet
- He loves eating pizzas and can eat two in one go.
- He holds a very disciplined image, but in his childhood, he was beaten very severely by Senior Roshan when he was throwing empty bottles at strangers from his terrace.
- Tiger Shroff is his vast fan and considers Hrithik as his inspiration.
- Hrithik is a certified and professional diver.
- He and his whole family is an ardent follower of Sai Baba.
- Before the release of his film “Super 30,” he shared a heartfelt note on his Twitter handle for his grandfather, whom he lovingly calls “Deda” and Dr. Oza, his childhood speech therapist.