Rakul Preet Singh is an Indian actress and model who works mainly in the Telugu and Tamil Film Industries. However, she has also appeared in some Bollywood and Kannada movies. She began her career as a model at the age of 18 and subsequently entered acting.
Rakul Preet Singh Biography & Wiki
Rakul Preet Singh’s nickname is Rakul. She was born on 10 October 1990 in New Delhi, India. Hence, her current age is 30 years. Rakul’s Zodiac is Libra.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height in centimeters||173 cm|
|Height in meters||1.73 m|
|Height in feet inches||5’ 8”|
|Weight in Kilograms||57 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||126 lbs|
Rakul Preet Singh Family Members
Rakul Preet Singh’s father’s name is Kulwinder Singh. Her father served the nation as Colonel at the “Indian Army” and currently living in the Gurgaon. Rakul’s mother’s name is Rajender Kaur. She has one younger brother named Aman Preet Singh, who is a film actor and entrepreneur.
Boys, affairs, spouse name
Rakul is currently unmarried.
Education and School, College
Rakul completed her schooling at Army Public School in Dhaula Kuan and later pursued her graduation in the field of Mathematics from Jesus and Mary College under the University of Delhi.
Favorites Things and Like & Dislike
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, And Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite Films||P.S. I Love U, The Devil Wears Prada, Hangover, Kal Ho Na Ho, And Namastey London|
|Favorite Food||Sea FoodAloo Paranthas, And Gulab Jamun|
|Favorite Style Icon||Sonam Kapoor Ahuja|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Playing Golf, Doing the Workout, And Swimming|
|Favorite Color||White, And Blue|
|Favorite Fashion Piece||Bags|
|Favorite Player||Saina Nehwal|
|Favourite Book||Overdressed by Elizabeth L Cline|
Rakul Preet Singh filmography
Rakul Preet Singh had always dreamt of being an actress and began her career in modeling at age 18 while still in college. She made her acting debut in the Kannada film named “Gilli” in 2009.
In 2011, she debuted in Telugu film through “Keratam” and in Tamil film with “Yuvan.” After that, Rakul worked in many Tamil and Telugu films, such as “Puthagam” ((2013), “Venkatadri Express” (2013), “Yennamo Yeah” (2014), “Rough” (2014), “Loukyam” (2014), “Current Theega” (2014), “Pandaga Chesko” (2015), “Kick 2” (2015), “Bruce Lee – The Fighter” (2015), “Nannaku Prematho” (2016), “Sarrainodu” (2016), “Dhruva” (2016), “Winner” (2017), “Rarandoi Veduka Chudham” (2017), “Jaya Janaki Nayaka” (2017), “Spyder” (2017), “Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru” (2017), “N.T.R.: Kathanayakudu” (2019), “Dev” (2019), “N.G.K.” (2019), “Manmadhudu 2” (2019), and ” Check” (2020).
Furthermore, in 2014, She debuted in Bollywood through “Yaariyan.” Later in 2019, “De De Pyaar De” and “Marjaavaan” were two hits of Rakul’s carrer in Bollywood. On 18 May 2021, Rakul’s Hind film “Sardar Ka Grandson” was released on the O.T.T. platform(Netflix). Some upcoming projects are “Ayalaan” (Tamil), “Attack “(Hindi), “Mayday” (Hindi), “Thank God” ((Hindi), and also a Telugu film(Title yet to be decided ), directed by Krish. In 2021, Rakul got featured in the music video “Dil Hai Deewana” by Darshan Raval and Zara Khan, along with Arjun Kapoor.
Award And Recognitions
In 2017, Rakul Preet Singh received “South Indian International Movie Awards” in Best Actress – Telugu for the movie “Nannaku Prematho.”
Salary and Net Worth
Rakul takes ₹1-1.5 crore per film. The estimated net worth of Rakul is $5 Million.
|Phone Number||She didn’t like to share his Phone number publicly.|
|Email Id||Not Available|
- On 25 September 2020, the “Narcotics Control Bureau” (N.C.B.) had summoned actress Rakul Preet Singh, and she was interrogated for more than 4 hours by a team that is probing the drug angle in the Sushant Singh Rajput death case. Rakul was summoned because of her drug chats with Rhea Chakraborty.
- According to a report, Rakul confessed that she had a chat with Rhea but strongly denied procuring or consuming any drugs. During the interrogation with the N.C.B., Rakul Preet Singh claimed that she had no relation with any drug peddlers.
Facts about Rakul Preet Singh
- Rakul’s father, Kulwinder Singh, and her mother, Rajender Singh, allegedly came up with the idea that their daughter should bear both their names. However, as it isn’t practical to have both characters, they combined the first syllables of their words.
- At age 18, while Rahul was still in college, she started doing modeling assignments.
- During her college trip, she smashed a guy taking her and her friend’s pictures.
- In 2011, she participated in the “Femina Miss India pageant,” She was placed fifth and won five pageant titles.
- Rakul has also featured on the cover of various magazines like “Exhibit,” “Wedding Vows,” “W.O.W.,” “F.H.M.,” “Filmfare Middle East,” and “H.T. Brunch.”
- Rakul is a fine golfer and took part in National-level tournaments.
- She lives in Hyderabad and has a house in Mumbai.
- In 2017, Telangana State Government appointed Rakul Preet Singh as the Brand Ambassador of the “Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao” program.
- She’s a fitness enthusiast and is a blue belt in Karate.
- Rakul also is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer and practices the art whenever she gets time.
- She lost 10 kg for the demand of her film “De De Pyaar De” (2019) within one week.
- Also, Rakul is an avid dog lover and has a pet dog named Blossom.
- Along with her brother, Aman has an active franchise of three functional training gyms of F45 Training. Two of them are in Hyderabad, located in Gachibowli and Kokapet, while the other is in Visakhapatnam.
- Rakul’s dream role is to portray a role similar to ‘Simran’ in “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge” (1995), ‘Geet’ in “Jab We Met” (2007), and ‘Mastani’ in “Bajirao Mastani” (2015).
- She has also featured in “Airtel,” “VICCO Turmeric W.S.O. Cream,” “Eno,” and “V Care Shikakai Paste” commercials.