Urvashi Rautela is an Indian actor and model who mainly works in the Indian film industry. She also acted in Kannada and Bengali film industries. Urvashi was crowned as the Miss Diva Universe in 2015. She even went on to represent India at the Miss Universe 2015 pageant but did not win.
Urvashi Rautela Biography & Wiki
Urvashi Rautel’s nickname is Urvashi, she was born on 25 February 1994, Kotdwar, Uttarakhand, India. Hence, her current age is 27 years. Urvashi’s Zodiac is Pisces.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height in centimeters||178 cm|
|Height in meters||1.78 m|
|Height in feet inches||5′ 10″|
|Weight in Kilograms||57 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||126 lbs|
Urvashi Rautela Family Members
Urvashi Rautel’s father’s name is Manav Singh, who is a Garhwal. He is a successful profession in Kotdwar, and Her mother’s name is Meera Rautala, and she is a Kumaoni. She is also a successful businesswoman, and she owns a famous Luxe beauty salon. Urvashi also has a younger brother, Yashraj Rautela. He is a student but enjoys a lot of appreciation from his female peers.
Boy’s, affairs, spouse name
Urvashi Rautela’s relationship status is unmarried. As per reports, she was rumored to be dating cricketer Hardik Pandya. Urvashi was also linked with Rishabh Pant. The actress was rumored to be dating businessman Akash Ambani and Guru Randhawa as well.
Education and School, College
Urvashi completed her initial education from DAV school, Kotdwar, and after that, she went to Gargi College, New Delhi, from where she completed her graduation.
Favorites Things and Like & Dislike
|Favorite Actor||Hrithik Roshan|
|Favorite Actress||Sridevi, Sushmita Sen|
|Favorite Food||Momos, Pani puri, Dahi-vada, Italian & Japanese cuisine|
|Favorite Comedian||Kapil Sharma, Sunil Grover|
|Hobbies||Dancing, reading, yoga, gymming, water sports, biking|
|Favorite Travel Destination||South France, Goa, Uttarakhand|
|Favourite Book||Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson|
|Favorite Bike||Harley Davidson|
Urvashi Rautela filmography
Urvashi Rautela started her career as a leading lady opposite Sunny Deol in “Singh Saab the Great.” After that, she appeared in Yo Yo Honey Singh’s international music video “Love Dose” in 2014. She was greatly admired for her beauty by her fans after that music video.
After that, she appeared in a Kannada film titled Mr. Airavata. Her acting skills were greatly appreciated in this movie though there wasn’t much box office success. Later in 2016, she appeared in two other Hindi films, “Sanam Re” and “Great Grand Masti,” and also two music videos were “Laal Dupatta” and “Gal Bann Gayi.”
In 2017, she was complimented by Amitabh Bachchan for her unique dance sequence “Haseeno Ka Deewana” in the film “Kaabil.”
Urvashi Rautela also made a special appearance in the song “Chalo Bhai” for The Bangladeshi film “Porobashinee.” “Hate Story 4” (2018), “Pagalpanti” (2019), and “Virgin Bhanupriya” some released film of Urvashi. She also appeared in a few music videos such as “Bijli Ki Taar“,Ek Diamond Da Haar, “Woh Chaand Kaha Se Laogi“, Teri Load Ve(2021), Ek Ladki Bheegi Bhaagi Si(2021). “Doob Gaye” a recent Hindi music video of Urvashi with her rumoured boyfriend, Guru Randhawa. She also featured some Web Series.
Urvashi also debuted in the international music album “Versace Baby.”
Salary and Net Worth
As per sources, Urvashi Rautela’s Income around ₹ 1-2 crore per annum, and her estimated net worth is $1 $3.5 million.
|Phone Number||She didn’t like to share his Phone number publicly.|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
Urvashi Rautela was involved in a controversy when rumors were doing the rounds that her ex Rishab Pant had blocked her number after she repeatedly tried to get in touch with him. Urvashi has not paid much heed to this controversy.
Facts about Urvashi Rautela
- Rautela holds the most number of beauty titles.
- Urvashi got her first major break at age 15 in Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week. She also won the title of Miss Teen India 2009. Urvashi was the show stopper as a teen model for Lakme Fashion Week and walked the ramp at Amazon Fashion Week, Bombay Fashion Week, and Dubai Fashion Week.
- Later, In 2011, She won Indian Princess 2011, Miss Tourism World 2011, and Miss Asian Supermodel 2011. She also won the title of Miss Tourism Queen Of The Year 2011 held in China and became the first Indian woman to win the pageant. She was also offered Ishaqzaade but turned it down as she wanted to focus on the Miss Universe pageant.
- Urvashi was disqualified from the Miss Universe India contest due to her age in 2012, but she again won the same title in 2015. In the same year, She also won the Miss Diva 2015
- In 2018, she was awarded the ‘Youngest most beautiful woman in the universe by the government of Andaman and Nicobar islands.
- She is a national-level basketball player.
- Urvashi is a trained dancer in various forms like Bharatanatyam, Kathak, Ballet, Contemporary Belly, Hip Hop, and Broadway Jazz.
- She also received her acting training at the New York Film Academy’s School of Film and Acting Talents.
- According to Urvashi, It was Sushmita Sen who told her that she has the potential to win an international title.
- She supported the “Save the Cow Campaign.”
- Urvashi also founded “Urvashi Rautela Foundation” to help the needy in education, health & necessities.
- If not an actress, she would have been an aeronautical engineer or an IAS officer.
- Urvashi initially planned to do engineering and appeared for IIT exams, but she got inclined towards the fashion industry due to participation in beauty contests.
- Before entering the beauty competitions, Urvashi did various ad commercials for many brands like Lakme Cosmetics, Bhima Gold, Ozel Lifestyle, Grasim, LG, and Levi’s.